Note: This book comes with 29 WordPress training videos and support.
Updated for 2017! Learn WordPress and build a professional website you're proud of!
This book comes with:
- 29 WordPress training videos that go along with the chapters of the book
- Unlimited 1-on-1 WordPress support to answer your questions
- A custom WordPress theme built by the author
- Unlimited access to a members-only forum for the readers of this book
- Plus unlimited access to future videos and training sessions
All of the above are available through a free membership that comes with every book. You only pay one price for the book, and the rest is yours for free!
Because the truth is, you're going to have questions while you're learning WordPress and building websites.
That's why you'll get videos and support to go with this book, so you can get unstuck fast!
Websites are like Internet real estate, and everyone from average Joe to the tech entrepreneur is grabbing their piece of the web and getting their own website.
The only problem is, paying someone to build a website for you is expensive. Like, really expensive.
And learning to code websites from scratch can take FOREVER.
So where does that leave most people who want a website for themselves or their business, but can't afford an expensive web developer and don't have time to learn to code?
That's where WordPress comes in.
WordPress is a content management system that allows nearly anyone to build a professional-looking website for very little money and in a relatively short amount of time.
So whether you want to build a personal blog, portfolio, business website, or full-on eCommerce website, learning how to build, launch, and manage a WordPress website is the first step.
That's exactly what you'll learn in this book!
In this book, you'll learn how to build a beautiful website on your own domain from scratch, no matter how little you know about websites or WordPress.
This book starts from the ground floor, assuming you have nothing but an idea. You'll learn the exact steps to take, from A-Z, to get your new website up-and-running in no time.
And with this book, if you ever feel lost, you can simply ask the author through the members-only access that comes with this book!
Of course, if you already know a little about websites or WordPress, you can skip ahead all you want and go into the more intermediate topics if you'd like.
Here are a few of the beginner topics covered:
- How websites work
- How WordPress works
- How to get a domain name and hosting
- How to install WordPress
- WordPress pages and posts
- WordPress plugins and widgets
- How to use categories and tags
- All about WordPress themes
- WordPress plugin recommendations
- And more...
- Plus videos that go along with each of the beginner topics
Here are a few of the intermediate topics covered:
- WordPress theme customization
- SEO and marketing for WordPress
- Transferring WordPress websites
- How to start a podcast using WordPress
- And more...
- Plus videos that go with nearly all of the intermediate topics
So download the book, Step-by-Step WordPress for Beginners. You'll be glad you did!
Details Step-By-Step WordPress for Beginners: How to Build a Beautiful Website on Your Own Domain from Scratch (Video Course Included)
|Title||Step-By-Step WordPress for Beginners: How to Build a Beautiful Website on Your Own Domain from Scratch (Video Course Included)|
|Release Date||21st Dec 2016|