File Name: Vw golf 2 service manual.pdf Size: 3227 KB Uploaded: 10 May 2016, 17:30 PM
Last checked: 13 Minutes ago!
>>> Please Disable Adblock to Show Download Link<<<
This new service manual is the best source of comprehensive and up-to-date maintenance and repair information for all models of the Volkswagen Jetta, Golf, GTI, and Cabrios sold in the USA and Canada from 1993 through early 1999.
* Covers all Volkswagen A3 models with "1H" or "1E" at position 7 and 8 of 17 digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
* Includes Cl, GL, LE, GLS, GLX, GTI, City, Wolfsburg, Trek, and K2 editions.
* Engine and cylinder head service, repair and reconditioning, including VR6 timing chain setup and adjustment.
* Troubleshooting and repair of Bosch Motronic, Bosch Mono-Motronic engine management systems and Diesel fuel injection.
* Emission control tests, repairs, and adjustments, including Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Secondary Air Injection (AIR) system.
* Transmission maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including 6-cylinder clutch hydraulics and automatic transmission cable shift.
* Complete adjustment and repair for "Plus" and "Base" suspension, including power-assisted rack and pinion service and repair.
* Disc/drum brake repair and troubleshooting, including anti-lock brakes (ABS) and traction control (EDL)
* Heating and ventilation repair, including blower motor replacement and air conditioning trouble diagnosis on CFC-free (R134a refrigerant) A/C system.
* Body adjustments and repairs, including Cabrio top and sunroof replacement and adjustment.
* Complete electrical wiring diagrams
* Comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques that you've come to expect from Bentley manuals.